Monday, September 19, 2016

Our Lady of La Salette to the seer children, Maximin and Melanie: “Come near, my children, be not afraid, I am here to tell you great [important] news.
 If my people will not submit, I shall be forced to let go the hand of my Son. It is so strong, so heavy, that I can no longer withhold it. For how long a time do I suffer for you! If I would not have my Son abandon you, I am compelled to pray to Him with out ceasing. And as to you, you take no heed of it. However much you pray, however much you do, you will never recompense the pains I have taken for you. Six days have I given you to labour, the seventh I have kept for myself, and they will not 'give it me. It is this which makes the hand of my Son so heavy. Those who drive the carts cannot swear without introducing the name of my Son. These are the two things which make the hand of my Son so heavy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment