Thursday, June 20, 2019

I suddenly saw the Lord Jesus, who said to me with great kindness, My daughter, look at My merciful Heart. As I fixed my gaze on the Most Sacred Heart, the same rays of light, as are represented in the image as blood and water, came forth from it, and I understood how great is the Lord’s mercy. And again Jesus said to me with kindness, My daughter, speak to priests about this inconceivable mercy of Mine. The flames of mercy are burning Me – clamoring to be spent; I want to keep pouring them out upon souls; souls just don’t want to believe in My goodness. Suddenly Jesus disappeared. But throughout that whole day my spirit remained immersed in God’s tangible presence, despite the buzz and chatter that usually follow a retreat.   WORDS OF JESUS TO ST. FAUSTINA   (Diary, 177)

No comments:

Post a Comment