Monday, September 25, 2017

Our Lord appeared to me and spoke thus: "My child, do not fail to write what you hear from my lips today so that you will not forget. I am loyal; no creature will be lost without knowing it. Very different is light from darkness. I always draw to myself the soul with whom I am accustomed to speaking. Instead, the demon's art is to distance the soul from Me. I never raise dread in the soul that has distanced itself from Me; The demon never places a fear in the soul that moves it closer to Me
"When I am the author of fear a soul fears for its eternal health at some moments of life, it is recognizable by the peace and serenity it leaves the soul..."
This vision and locution of our Lord immersed my soul in such peace and contentment that all sweetness of the world seemed dull in comparison with a single drop of this beatitude. (Secrets of a Soul Padre Pio's Letters To His Spiritual Directors)

No comments:

Post a Comment