Wednesday, January 18, 2017

"My children, do not fear harsh winter storms, because to the extent that winter is harsh, so much more will the spring be full of flowers and the harvest more abundant. Whatever the tempter says or does, God is accomplishing his wonderful purpose for you, which is to complete your full transformation in him. My children, do not believe the malignant whisperings and shadows of the enemy. Hold firm the truth of what I declare to you with a clear conscience in my authority as your spiritual director. Being afraid of casting yourself into the arms of divine goodness is even stranger than a baby being afraid while it is held tightly in its mother's arms. Banish whatever doubts or anxieties you have, even though infinite charity can permit them for the same reason I mentioned above."  -St. Pio of Pietrelcina

No comments:

Post a Comment