Wednesday, November 30, 2016

"My Heart overflows with great mercy for souls, and especially poor sinners… For whom I dwell in the tabernacle as King of Mercy. I desire to bestow My graces upon souls, but they do not want to accept them. Oh, how indifferent are souls to so much goodness, to so many proofs of love! My Heart drinks only of the ingratitude and forgetfulness of souls living in the world. They have time for everything, but they have no time to come to Me for graces." (paragraph 367) "See, I have left My heavenly throne to become united with you [souls]." (paragraph 1810) "In return for My blessings, I get ingratitude. In return for My love, I get forgetfulness and indifference. My Heart cannot bear this." WORDS OF JESUS TO ST. FAUSTINA (Diary 1537)

No comments:

Post a Comment